Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bittylicious enables users to buy Bitcoins with minimal fuss. Every purchase on this site is completely safe and secure as all coins are held in escrow until payment is confirmed.
Help and Support
- Bitcoin buying guide
- Bitcoin selling guide
- Getting verified guide (and version for corporate accounts)
- Coins have not arrived
- Refund Process
- Anti-Money Laundering Programme
- Data protection and GDPR Compliance
- PCI DSS compliance
- Data Disclosure Policy
- Prohibited Use of our Services
- Unregulated Cryptoassets
- What happens if a payment is delayed?
- Can I deposit cash over the counter at a UK bank?
- Can I pay using telephone banking?
- What are the limits when purchasing Bitcoins?
- What banks can I not use with Bittylicious?
- What payment methods can I use?
- What countries are blocked from using Bittylicious? What about just card payments?
- Accepted forms of ID
- Are any fees taken when buying virtual currency?
- Bank contact numbers
- Bitcoin Cash and SegWit 2x
- Confirmation of payee
- Do you have an API?
- Finding my wallet address from the blockchain.info site
- How are my uploaded documents stored?
- How do I add a payment reference in my online banking?
- How do I get my altcoin or ICO added to Bittylicious?
- HSBC delays
- I sent cryptocurrency to the wrong wallet type
- What is the minimum age to use Bittylicious?
- What sorts of credit and debit cards do you accept?
- Will my card issuer charge a fee when paying by credit or debit card?
- Why am I am not able to trade small amounts?
- Why do Bitcoins on Bittylicious cost so much?
- Why does the price change depending on whether I am logged in or not?
- Why does the price keep changing?
- Why is Bittylicious sending out replaceable transactions?