Disclosure of Specific Circumstances
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bittylicious requires its customers to disclose whether any of the following circumstances apply to them:
- the customer is a legal person who is (or in a legal arrangement with an entity that is) a vehicle for holding personal assets
- the customer is a company that has nominee shareholders or shares in bearer form
- the customer is a business that is cash intensive
- the corporate structure of the customer is unusual or excessively complex given the nature of the company’s business
- the customer intends to use the service for a transaction related a high-risk product, including (but not limited to) oil, arms, precious metals, tobacco products, cultural artefacts, ivory or other items related to protected species, or other items of archaeological, historical, cultural or religious significance or of rare scientific value
- the customer intends to use the service for the provision of services to any third party, including (but not limited to) high-net worth individuals
- the customer intends to use the service for a transaction involving a high-risk country
- the customer is resident or otherwise based in a high-risk country
- the customer is a politically exposed person (PEP), and/or a family member or close associate of one.
Where any of the above may apply, customers are required to provide further information to Bittylicious on registration.