Once you are authorised as a seller, you should have access to the Seller button in the navigation panel.
Each seller has one or more offers available, which is a combination of countries and currency. For instance, you might have an offer available called GBP / GB which means that it is available for people paying in Great British Pounds in Great Britain (which for purposes here includes North Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey).
How a seller gets chosen
If you are the seller that fits the following criteria, the buyer will be given your payment details and the trade will be yours to complete:
- The country matches your offer country.
- The currency matches your offer currency.
- You have this amount of Bitcoins available (taking away any coins in escrow).
- You are offering coins at a price cheaper than anyone else.
- The buyer initiates a trade.
- The buyer sees your payment details.
- The buyer makes payment using online banking.
- The buyer clicks I have sent payment.
- If the seller has Send email on payment? set to Yes in your profile, he/she will be sent an email saying that payment has been completed.
- If the seller is trading manually:
- The seller checks his/her bank account at regular periods within the two hour window.
- The seller sees a payment that matches the amount and reference and does not look suspicious.
- The seller goes to the seller trade page and runs the PHP command just above the Force complete box.
- The seller copies and pastes the output into the text box.
- The seller clicks Force complete.
- The trade changes to a COMPLETING stage.
- After 3-30 seconds, the trade changes to a RECEIVED state, or an ERROR stage if an error occurred.