Bittylicious enables users to buy Bitcoins with minimal fuss. Every purchase on this site is completely safe and secure as all coins are held in escrow until payment is confirmed.
Help and Support
- What happens if a payment is delayed?
- Can I deposit cash over the counter at a UK bank?
- Can I pay using telephone banking?
- What are the limits when purchasing Bitcoins?
- What banks can I not use with Bittylicious?
- What payment methods can I use?
- What countries are blocked form using cards?
- Accepted forms of ID
- Are any fees taken when buying virtual currency?
- Do you have an API?
- How are my uploaded documents stored?
- How do I add a payment reference in my online banking?
- How do I get my altcoin added to Bittylicious?
- What is the minimum age to use Bittylicious?
- What sorts of credit and debit cards do you accept?
- Will my card issuer charge a fee when paying by credit or debit card?
- Why am I am not able to trade small amounts?
- Why do Bitcoins on Bittylicious cost so much?
- Why does the price change depending on whether I am logged in or not?
- Why is Bittylicious sending out replaceable transactions?
Bittylicious for Brokers
This information can be ignored by the vast majority of users. Only people interested in becoming a broker on Bittylicious, i.e. offering coins for sale or purchase, setting prices, handling support for your trades and handling all risks, need to read this information.